Sunday, May 09, 2004

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


Well it is our day to celebrate our mother for their sacrifices and also thei willing to raise us up athough she is always not get what she deserves, sorry mom for i've not being a good son for you as u r always being there whenever i need you. All the pain that i put u thru, i wish that i can take it all away from you. Sbnrnyer pabila dikenang semula jasa ibu kita kpd kita mmg tidak terkira walaupun kita tabur dgn duit yg melimpah ruah, 9 bln kita dikendung nyer....kesakitan yg dialami semasa melahirkan kita...jaga mlm nyer utk menjaga kita sewaktu kita sakit...jatuhnyer air mata beliau disbbkan kedegilan kita...semuanyer hanyalah krn IBU SAYANG AKAN KITA

Sementara kita masih hidup ataupun sementara ibu still ader di sisi kita, hargailah dier we have only one mom no matter how bad she is...

AS I LOOK BACK...
As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?
For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.


"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."

No comments: