Thursday, October 16, 2008

Banjir Kilat

Yesterday, on my way home from work from KL to Bangi, the weather was raining pouring heavily resulting traffic jam in most of the major road especially towards moving outside KL. The rain was so heavy that I think my level 3 car wiper windshield was not enough to clear out the water on it. Just after tol Sg Besi............the cars started to slow down and i was thinking OMG my exit is quite far from here and the traffic jam already started, the road on PLUS highway had been flooded and all the cars have to slow down as the water was about half-tyre high, some of the car/driver that was too afraid to go through just sit there with their two signals on, resulting more traffic congestion in the back !!!! huhuhu.........so the travel which usually take me 40 min to go home, yesterday nearly took me 2 hours, huhu crazy man !!!! but that is KL, so PLUS please take neccesary action to avoid the flooded again, tol jer mahal tp jem & banjir jugak !!!!

The flood was so bad, and it rose almost covered the car's tyre

Only 2 lanes available for the drivers !!!

No comments: