Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Hectic weekend and a week after that......and after that !!!



Aishhh another breakthrough from my own life, this week i must say that it is the bziest week of my life not to mention the next week n the week after the next week, huhuh i hope that the time will stop n maybe give me some time to finished all the works, but nevermind........aper gune nyer manusia kan kalo tak mem bz kan diri !!! Lately, agak rajin jugak la bukak website2 news nih cause saje jerk wan to update myself with the news around the globe.

Alih2 mmg tak berubah sgt pun dunia nih ....yg perang still perang yg kelaparan still kelaparan jugak but one of the news that proved it is there is some dude from Philipines that just being release from hostage situation in Iraq (full story), or if u miss the action of wat happened before the release, read here (full story). So the truth about who actually capture this person remain unknown but of course they always blame the muslims.

So lately, i've enjoyed myself to the punk rock songs such as Lostprophets, Rasmus, but for now i give u Yellowcard - Only One.



Yellowcard
"Only One"

Broken this fragile thing now
And I
can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But
I can't, I can't give you a reason

I feel so broken up (so broken
up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you
know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my
only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you do
You
are my only, my only one

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I
can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I
can't get up when you're gone

And something's breaking up (breaking
up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you
know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my
only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you do
You
are my only my only one

Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you
my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you
will find someone

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to
you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one, no one like
you
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only
one
You are my only, my only one
<bgsound src="http://www.annafaris.net/downloads/mp3/tuafe-theme-song.wma" loop=1 hidden="FALSE">

                                                         




++ creating the emptiness ++

No comments: