Thursday, July 08, 2004

Movie Nite : Spider-Man 2


Ahhh another film worth to watch, berbaloi la kalo korang terpaksa bayar RM 11 pun mmg tak ruginyer la. Fz mmg rekemen kan la kat sme2 soh gaks tgk citer nih, walaupun ader involve love2 dah but still the action from the superhero is totally marvellous. n not to forget to my fren yg invite me to watch this movie as i wait it for a long time to watch it. Last but not least, tgk jgn tak tgk, hehe !!!

For me to go out that nite n watch that movie not very easy day though since b4 that at the noon i heard from my fren that we have to submit the finance esemen on wed (7/7) huhuhu my grup just manage to finish only 80% of it, huhuh !!! in panic situation like that all come to vote that "canih kita amik jer esemen yg dah siap". but still not fully copy, just certain part only. Then, after finished the esemen i drove my motorcycle at the 2F2F speed rate, hehehe !!! ntah caner, tgh2 bwk moto tuh i noticed that my id is wrong. Maybe i forgot to change the id from the person whom i copied, waaaaa second panic occured !!! it did across my mind that i wan to borrow anybody's pen that time, but since the stationery is near, so i buy a pen for 80 sen just to correct the mistake id. !!!

The tragedy didn't end there.....i rush to the lift and found mdm shaista just in front of it, waiting for the lift. First sentence she spoke is "Ha...u r late?" hehehehe standard line for the late submission. Then, i give the esemen n told her that i made a correction to my id, after that she said "u didn't copy rite?" aisehman...biler masa dier ader six sense nih, huhuh. i just said no and said tenks to her and then chowzzzz !!!! hehehe, another story of me of submitting the assignment...!!!

++ it's not easy to be a hero ++

No comments: